Monday, October 26, 2009

HELPLESS

Unknowingly, sometimes I feel helpless in situations w/c are out of control. I've been trying to cope up but in the end, there's nothing that can do. Again, feeling of sorry just keep my busy mind tracked. The force to at least do something to brighten up a worst scenario keeping me frustrated. For almost a lifetime, I'm dealing w/ my greatest frustration w/c is I want to make things in where they deserves to be. Equality in short. But seriously, who am I to do such act? I'm not the creator. I have nothing to be proud of coz it's still in a process. Honestly, people should get what they deserve based on how they deserve what they get. That sentence kinda confusing but anyways, I'll just put it on a simple terms. If you do a wrong thing making you less as a person, what is due to you basically should be less than what you deserve. But if God is as BAD as I am, you deserves HELL!

Grave sin is equivalent to MORTAL sin. If one commits grave sin to the one he/she loves, that'sunforgivable! For instance is The Sixth Commandment, "You shall not commit adultery". That's a serious violation against God's law. Moreover, a couple who committed themselves in front of God considering the promise of everlasting LOVE should've be sacred and true. A typical Human being are inescapable in whispers of Satan driving them away from God's teaching and committing sins. Trust were built upon marriage. Exchange of promises were made. But how can it be possible to break that promises easily and just pretend over a decade that everything are going out so well. Full of pretentions and LIES were acted in full blast like I'm watching a full series of a Blockbuster Movie! What the hell are you kidding me?? Everyone knows what's happening except from the victim who knew all along that nothing seems to be a big deal. Good actors/actresses and fat liars surrounding her! They deserves a round of applause and standing ovation!

In real life, who am I to judge? I can't stand their decision but there's nothing I can do. Breaking apart is a serious issue considering several people involved. I often sigh and said,"bahala na"/ "so be it". I'm not in the position to intervene nor to judge them. But unconsciously, I'm judging their way of thinking coz I can't help it.Still, I'm inexperience w/ regards to family issues and all that making me too childish to react in such way not considering the welfare of the real innocent persons affected in the situation.Again, Im' just being TRUE to what I feel coz if it happened to me, w/o thinking twice, I'll do what is RIGHT and not to sacrifice my dignity as a human being. We have our own beliefs so I respect what they think is RIGHT. But

then again, I feel so helpless.

PS. VISIT MY TUMBLR WHERE I POST IN DAY TO DAY BASIS.

1 comment:

tiff k said...

Hi sis!! omg been a long time na!

Crap, i know what you mean, stance ko rin sa divorce ay NO NO NO. I mean make sure mna talaga before you wed nabbit.And Adultery, CRAP whoever does this!

Pero i also take the benefit of the doubt, what if it's a gradual thing? Or maybe something happened during the period? Pero adultery is a NO NO TLGA!