Monday, June 20, 2011

HOW IS MISS WORKING

fun fun at work.

Can't believe how come I was able to stumble upon my site after so long. A friend just reminded me about blogging so why not update my blog site though it's gonna be difficult since many things happened which all driven me insane. Actually, not much maybe it all given me headache and some unnecessary sickness.

Well let's start from the time I received the worst news anyone could possibly imagine. A bit exaggerated but its a big deal when you're an immigrant and staying temporary in a foreign place like here in NZ. I guess you already know what i mean however i can't shout it out loud so the world could see/hear lol. Anyway, it a bit of a struggle as for me knowing how unexpected it could be that stricken me all of a sudden. You don't have any single idea how everyday when i wake up, I felt so hopeless and helpless like the whole world is against me that I never did anything right in my life..such thing sucks.

After all those trials, I can say that the faith is still there and I'm holding onto it till I get to the finish line. I wonder if I let go easily, maybe I ain't writing this entry for sure. Being a bum is not a new story for me as I was a long bum after graduation. It isn't funny stuff coz people do think you're not doing something and they start to criticize you and everything from your superficial to your soul where indeed they don't even know the concept of failing big time consistently.

Until now, my life is still unpredictable..well, who's not..haha. I can't say that I was given a chance for my mighty wish of fortune and luck. Sometimes, I'm getting into my nerves but thanks to the people showing positivity and making me realize HOPE. Aside from that, I realized whose my real friends are. So disappointed with some people who I once thought were very concern and fully-understood my situation..Anyway, i can't please everyone.

Whatever happens, i will never forget those people who shown concern and helped me even with a simple note of "kaya mo yan!" (you can do it).

No comments: