Tuesday, December 16, 2008

THINGS i WANTED to BE..

Let me enumerate the things i really wish i have:


1. Overflowing Self-confidence
  • Many people think that I'm a shy type of person in the 1st impression. But once they get to know me, they absolutely sort of realizing that I'm a fun person and easy going. I can definitely jive with different kinds of personality and attitude. So whenever you see me quiet in the corner, it means something. It's either I'm assessing one's personality or i don't like you.
2. I can speak my heart out!
  • Although sometimes i can say/express whatever i wanted maybe my emotions/feelings towards others, but only few were chosen to whom i can say all of which. Most of the times, i tend to be silent to whatever issue confronted me or some else i'm concerned with. Maybe i don't have that full confidence to let people know what am i going to say. I admit, i'm afraid of rejection. I don't want anyone to put me down. But there's always a scene where i'm place in the hotseat, and then again..i keep my mouth shut in order not to hurt someone or offend other in that manner. However, i feel like heart's gonna explode or burst everytime i keep all hatreds to myself alone. I hope that i can always express myself so as to defend my rights and point of view.
3. Influence to bring peace to the world.
  • My friends might find me kidding by saying this but actually i'm not making foolishness out of this. As a human being, i dream to be a role model for the next generation. I can honestly say that i never done any means of improving the world. But that time will definitely come true. Being incapable is not an excuse but i think, i'm not yet prepared. In order to be a good peace maker of the world, maybe i should candidate first as a councilor in our city!!!! Just kiddin!!!
4. Can read a person's mind.
  • Sounds creepy, isn't? It's probably gonna change the world if each and everyone knows what others think. In that way, we can adjust to any situation to compromise the welfare of the persons involved. If that happened, the world must be a perfect place to live without any undefined root of evil. The positive outcome of this is that it can help us to anticipate a possible harm/danger hand carried by a destroyer/not conscience person. On the other hand, it can also have a negative outcome in which it can cause a possible fraud and it might use as a form of fooling others or even blackmailing.
5. Make others happy unlimited.
  • If i see others happy, that's a contentment for me and it will definitely makes me happy. I can say that it'll probably the best gift i can give to person i love, my family and special persons i have in my life. Happiness is unmeasurable. Totally, it's priceless. A fulfillment and self-achievement i could say. Isn't good to see a warmth environment full of love? No conflicts, no bad vibes, no hatred, no problems, no war, no hassle, no everything that can the worst appear. Hence, life is good if there's love and happiness.

No comments: