Monday, December 15, 2008

WOWOWEE touched me


I can't help but watch wowowee every noontime. After lunch, i washed the dishes and cleaned the table where we ate. I think, this show really captures each and every single person watching it. It's not an addiction nor a vice. I simply love the theme that they wanna give justice. I know, there a lot of accusations with regards to wowowee. They said that there is a form of fraud or cheat that is going on. Well, i don't give a damn care! It's not that i'm a fan or something... what my point is, as long as the show make me happy, make me forget any distressing problem, make me laugh for a while, or even teach me the essence of becoming a good samaritan, i don't see any wrong with that. Yes. That's an issue but what matters most is that for long stressful hours, a show can make you smile just to ease the pain.
Wowowee touches life, who touches yours?
Okay, not funny..hehehe..but I'm laughing!SICK!


Maybe the person reading this wondering why in the earth I'm talking about this noontime show. I guess this just a form of realization that there are people whose less fortunate and definitely needs much attention from others most especially from the authority. I believed in what willy said a while ago, he said that the government must look down with this people instead of doing unecessary actions that has nothing to do with people's welfare. Willy of Fortune catered the offspring of the housemaids. Some of them are studying but the sad part is they're grade level in school not suited their age. Some were like already 12 years old but still in grade 3. See how hard life is. Just because of poverty many children tend to skip their studies, instead, help their parents find ways for living. I was touched by a boy named BIKROT. He's really genuine. No pretentions and the act was not scripted unlike some child that was instructed by their parents act in such a way that willy may get overwhelmed and infavorable. The only thing thing he wanted for Christmas is just a pair of school shoes. Every audience were really touched by him. I'm a bit teary because as a way of people showing their much warming affection to child. Again, what the wowowee's famous known for is in the air again, the presence of giving and sharing by lending money to the contestants and above else, to the little boy bikrot. Many TFC subscribers lend some of their money as a form of help to bikrot for him to be able to buy his own pair of shoes as well to other child who also in need. As i said to my previous blog, "Christmas is in the air" as well as sharing & giving is quite noticeable. I hope that even it's not christmas, people should learn to give/share unconditionally and unpretentious. And tha't the real essence of the birth of Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice entry sis,
You said it very well=D
I love watching wowowee too, this shows always make me laugh, some ppol they just can't appreciate the happiness brought by wowowee..

Well for me it's da
best noontym show every, I like
the Willie of fortune, cuz they always give a chance to those people who really needed them...


Wowowee is really fun but too many tears and happynes! CooL show though

Nice one sis, Love this entRY.

gHeRa said...

thanks sis..hehe.
i'm really glad u appreciated this blog.. i was really hooked up with that episode. wowowee is an entertaining show indeed.
thanks for the comment!!
much appreciated!!!!!

Lollii-Pii said...

I love wowowee. my grandma loves to watch the show. She watches Willie of Fortune almost everyday!. I love how willie makes people laugh and smile plus, He's handsome.wahaha.
Nice post. God Bless.

Please visit my blogs:
http://www.pinx-hollix.blogspot.com
&&
www.lollii-pii.com

...MuwahUgGz

gHeRa said...

i totally aggree w/ u! as in superr!!!
thanks for the comment btw.. gonna visit u soon!:)