Thursday, January 8, 2009

CHRISTMAS 2008

>Late post<
Merry Christmas!! haha..it's a late post again due to some reasons. In laguna, me and my brother spent our holiday season together with kuya raymund, mommy yolly, and ate anabel. Mama, Papa and Aljon also went there few hours before the Christmas eve. I wanted to have as much happiness and just enjoy X'mas though some of our relatives can't be able to celebrate with us. Hence, everything went out oh so good. As we all know, our Country or should i say the whole world are experiencing financial crisis. Why did i inserted this thought? Well, this was the first xmas that i haven't gave any gift to my parents, relatives and friends. There's doubt about that considering i don't have a job and my parents don't give me allowance or anything for that matter but i don't blame them, instead, i indeed understand fully our condition. Sometimes i demand something from them but it's not a serious case coz i know deep inside that i'm already capable of earning money by myself but i'm still waiting for my luck. Going back to the topic w/c is Christmas, we celebrated the mass, had our Noche Buena and just feeling and enduring the yuletide season. I'm glad that everyone of us is in good health and good life status. I really thank God of all the blessings he bestowed upon my family. We all aware that some families can't celebrate x'mas together, can't eat hams or even lechon, can't open gifts, can't see the happiness in their faces, can't experience the warm love of each other.... these were some reasons..maybe some familes are not together this holidays and some of them are financially unstable. It's a good reason for us to be thankful enough and consider this unfortunate people as our driving force to continue and appreciate life. We must not forget that this is the season of giving / sharing. Most of the time i see myself sharing my time, effort, and blessings to other but let's face reality as of this moment. I know i'm still not capable of doing all of those but someday i know i could.


vanity moment while no one's watching!


Aljon as he opens his gift from mommy yolly and wear it.


Kuya Raymund = Doraemon


Ate Anabel doing her thing!


*My Little Cousins*


Joan


Jan-Jan


Aldrich


Vince


when joan smiles..:)


siblings

This entry is bloated with pictures! I've chosen my top picks. 218 pictures more! :x

For more photos, click this : Christmas 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie. thanks for visiting my site. wow i love your tree. oh man, those pictures look fun! i'm glad u enjoyed ur christmas.

gHeRa said...

thanks. i've really enjoyed the holiday season!!

Anonymous said...

hi sis,
very welL said,
ya right, not all the family
aRe together on xmas, but we should stiLl be thankfuL!..

It's nice to spend a hlidays with ur love ones hah,?:D

BTW sis, love those shots=D

gHeRa said...

yes!! you're completely right!!
xmas won;t be the same without the important persons in our life!!

thanks! i love it too! but i really wish i can have DSLR!!!!! huhuhu