Friday, May 22, 2009

UPSET OF THE CENTURY

But of course, this is the update i've been waiting for! Can't you just imagine how come I am now renting in a computer shop just to type this whole entry!! hahaa.. just so you know, my monitor is sort of a trash! haha! Haven't been here for couple of years that's why it really felt kinda weird but anyways I'm dying to post this new entry for the sake of getting rid of my hatred or whatever! LOL.

What's up w/ the title?? UPSET OF THE CENTURY! Perfect title ever! lol. For some who are familiar...yeah I'm an American idol freak and it's just killin' me of what just happened yesterday!
  • The final judgement has been already took place yesterday, and yes, it's KRIS ALLEN who won and beaten ADAM LAMBERT! How's that?? I'm telling you, in my part it was distressing!!
  • Congrats to KRIS ALLEN! I know, he's deserving but no one can erase the fact that ADAM LAMBERT is much deserving to the title. No offense to "guy next door's" fans, i'm a fan as well just after he sang "heartless".
  • I was surprised actually but I also prepared myself coz I know how American Idol consistenly shocks everyone w/ the results. Seriously, I can't prevent my tears from falling just after Seacrest announced the winner! So dramatic! LOL.
  • Heaven knows how exceptional, unbelievable talent ADAM has! He never failed his audience w/ his unstoppable unique performance!! Hands down!! Still, I'm very disappointed..huhu
  • I hate how my friends teased me! haha.. they said that I'm LOSER! what the...? haha. Never mind. Lambert is a winner still.
  • No matter what, I know that he'll make it big way longer & higher than *toot*! He's a superstar! GLAMROCK rules! lmao! [what's wrong w/ me??]
  • Guys, just don't mind me..haha.. I'm insanely crazy!??!? I need to burst out my rants! gRRR!
  • I'm so upset, upset and upset! It's unbelievable!!! Hear me?! Unbelievable!! You teeny american girls who voted for Kris!!!! Bitter??!!! Don't just base on the looks / guy next door image!! GRRR!
  • For sure, I can do nothing w/ regards to this matter but to accept it. No one knows who will make it big!! bwahahaha!!
  • Weird. How come ADAM LAMBERT higher up in the trending topics? Didn't Kris Allen won? haha..\:P\
  • So much for that, let's rejoice coz KRIS ALLEN won!!!! I'll grieve instead..huhu..TT
  • I still <33>
Off the topic..
You're surely familiar w/ Hayden Kho and Katrina Halili's scandalous sex videos. Not only Kat but there are also other personalities involved. The Doctor was quoted as "pervert" by different people who are concern and terrifically mad of what he did. When we speak of perversion it means doing sexual practice beyond what is normal or is also considered as paraphilia or abnormal sexual activity. I mentioned this matter coz being in the same field of profession, not actually the same but it somewhat belong to the medical field or healthcare, common sense will tell you that such actions are immoral knowing you are a professional who gained sufficient education regarding this kind of matter. I can say that what he did was unacceptable to any law whether to Man's Law or to God's Law. In the first place, each of us should be responsible w/ our actions. I can't find a good reason why people doing such act but it can be related to a medical condition or disorder. But to top it all, no one can judge the persons involved based on this kind of malicious scandal. One should be open-minded and take into consider the real victim and they're the women who are abused.

Off the topic once more..

I have to inform my friendly "kapitbahay" neighbors that this will be my final blog for the month of May..yeah..big deal! haha.. You can still continuously visit this indescribable blog w/ undefined layout..?! I'll be gone for a week or more coz we'll be having our family vacation in Leyte. See you then. The whole month of June will be a busy month for me. I have to fetch my little cousin in Dagupan coz she'll be studying in Laguna for good. I have a lot of work to do...gawsh! I'll be updating as soon as I can.. Don't let my blog turn into trash huh!!! hahaha.. I'll be missin this.. TTYL.

WHICH IS BETTER??

ADAM LAMBERT - NO BOUNDARIES


KRIS ALLEN - NO BOUNDARIES

18 comments:

bhamba said...

haha. d ako mkarelate sa american idol. anyway, un kay katrina. in any angle mali tlga c hayden na yan. cnira nya pgkatao ni katrina. hmmp. ahaha.

Eunice! said...

Shet. :| Na-asar rin ako nung narinig ko na Kris Allen won. :|
I really think Adam Lambert had REAL chance of winning.

I know Kris Allen had potential, and looks or whatever. But, he could never get to hit knots as high as Adam Lambert, and damn, it's been awhile since we see some of singers like that. :(
I was reaaaaaally disappointed.

But at least I know I'll be getting his album, so as Gokey's and Allison's. :) Haha.

tiff k said...

Hahaa hi sis! Kakablog ko lang about this! I wasn't really all that surprised since Kris has been gaining momentum ever since top 3. As in. And Danny Gokey votes did go to him. hehe.

Check mo nalang blog ko about my opinion on this. I really do love Kris and I'm happy he won! haha Wah lang kay Adam :( But am a Kris fan anyway. lolz :D or KRADAM is more like it.

grabe, i think hayden kho has to be removed from his license. Kakatakot when you think that the very person who can help you will hurt you. haayz (like doctors dba? Dapat trustworthy sila)

Wow at the new layout sis! GANDA! hehe :D

Kim said...

Adam is just too good. :P Kris is not bad. I like him. :D

About Katrina and Hayden, it's both their responsibility for doing such thing anyway. :D

Toni said...

I'm seriously not a fan of American Idol, haha. But yung kay Hayden. Actually si Hayden ang mali. Hindi naman DAW alam ni Katrina na may hidden phone eh.. And at the first place, bakit kailangan pang videohan ang kung anumang nangyari sa kanila? Diba, dapat PRIVATE yon? Hindi naman dapat videohan, vinideohan pa. Suffer the consequences, Dr. Pervert.

ANNAisLOVE said...

siiiiiiiiis!!nakakainis.. si adam lambert dapat eh! hahaha.. mas bagay sakanya yung crown.. bongga pa! >:D

anyways, di ko ata makita yung cbox mo? hehe. dito nalang ako nagcomment churvaloo. :))

waaaaaah.. :( okay lang yun.. para satin, si adam ang panalo..

MsCandyBlush said...

Haha, hindi ako fan ng american idol, but i heard last time c adam nanalo si Kris pala lol haha (PS. wala akong clue sino sila name lng alam ko lol haha)

ANNAisLOVE said...

ayos lang sis :) dito na rin muna ko magcocomment.. ahaha. :P napanood mo ba yun? ako kasi hindi ko nanaman napanood eh.. nilampasan lang ako ng American Idol ngaun..bwahaha. sayaaaang!

Jhoice said...

Hey crank babe.. Der u are.. updating for da A.I Finale;))
Just g0t back from vacation sis..Lav yah adeek.. && imy ;)
You're right Adam has absolutely a ton of talent but you have to consider
that this is an american show, there are a lot of people who voted on this contest
many of them are middle age..and they don't accept Adams androgenious presence as much as they might overseas. I think Kris Allen appealed to more people hurr plus American Loves an "UNDER DOG".
Sorry you're felling are hurt sis You definitely not a loser for backing Adam
he's gonna have a huge career and u'll be pirating his songs soon..hehe **
I actually didn't care who wilL win this thing
, cuz I like them both, they're both nice guys and talented=)
gOodluck sis.. and have FUN.. We'll be waiting for ur next update
I hope it won't take forever, ahihi

mwah

jean said...

hello hehe, ahmm im not watching AI eh kaya wala lang, magcocomment n lang ako sa katrina and hayden issue, grabeh nuh
wala ako masabi nung nabalitaan ko un
ang laki laki laki ng inabot tsk tsk, ung ang palagning headline tsk
kasalanan nilang 2 un dba

Alyssa said...

Sis!! i totally agree with you! Adam Lambert should be the WINNER. I was so shocked when Ryan S. announced that Kris won. And my dad was so angry and disappointed with the result. hahaha! Adam has a really GREAT voice, right? And it's the firsr time that I saw Simon Cowell praising a contestant for so many episodes. But I know that he will still be famous because he got real talent for singing.

About the Hayden-Katrina scandal, i pity the girl. That doctor must be crazy taping every woman he has slept on. I think his license should be remove. Im sure lots of people hate him now.

clairessa said...

Adam fan here and I so agree :D

so of course i find adam's version of everything better than kris.the guy doesn't even have vibrato.
*sigh* oh well. the real stuff that matters is who will be relevant in the music industry and we both know it wont be kris XD

Clarence said...

I'm not a fan of American Idol e :)) I can't decide. HAHAHA!

Lollii-Pii said...

di ako nanunuod ng american idol eh. congrats nalang sa nanalo.lol.
I pity miss KAtrina. She'd stumbled upon a devastated scene which involved herself and dr. hayden. He deserves those terms.lol. He was an intellectual man but never a matured one.

**God Bless sa trip!!

KHAI said...

Yes, I agree, Adam is way much greater, talent wise. Oh well, Kris is good naman. Kaya no worries;)

rethela said...

wala talaga akong kamalay-malay diyan sa american idol na yan.. all i know is that i saw kris allen on the net and he is sooo cute! ehe.. sana hindi ko pinalala yung upset of the century mo. XD
anw, about the video scandal.. na kay katrina din ako.. ehe.. pero medyo nakakaawa din si kho kasi walang pumapanig sa kanya.. (which is the hell understandable) i guess we could just pray for both of them that everything would work out just fine. :)

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

hi ghera!:) I don't really watch american idol, but i really wanted adam lambert to win din!:) hahaha. Pero, he's really a great singer!


with katrina halili and hayden kho..I hate it. I want the scandal to stop!:| parang pinapalaki pa nila. And what he did was such an immoral thing.

rich said...

oh well, the truth is I somehow expected na si kris yung winner though adam is waaay better than him... when gokey got eliminated kasi, his fans kasi parang will vote for kris more than adam... clean image, ganun?

pero ok lang yun... adam's winner pa rin naman... I know he's gonna be a good performer... :D

about hayden & katrina issue, no comment na... dyosko, sawa nako sa issue sa kanila... araw-araw na lang...