Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SCHOOL FACTS

Rich tagged me!
These are some school facts... ̿ ̿̿'\̵͇̿̿\o=(•̪●)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿
  1. At nursery or Kindergarten, I was able to read and write according to my parents.. I never had a tutor or someone to teach me with my home works and schools stuffs.. I studied, do all my assignments and projects all by myself.
  2. Funny thing when I'm still in 2nd year of my HS. I'm always one of the highest scorer in quizzes or exams in Geometry w/c really killing us that time. Actually most of us can't relate to some topics and I don't have any idea why am I always getting an average score or should I say, "pasang awa" when most of my classmates getting failed. Haha..Now I know...highest scorer coz as i mentioned most of my CM were all failed the tests..
  3. I sometimes cheat with my CM making sure that my prof doesn't notice me or else I will die! lol. It's a two way process.. I get answers from them then they'll cheat as well never minding if the answers were all correct! But most of the times, I let my cheatmates copy my assignments or tests answers...wahaha..that's fun I'm telling you but if others exceeded to the extent that they turned out to be a deadly parasite, well that's another story. Take note, I'm not a parasite coz sometimes I just compare my answers to my seatmate if we're likely the same..Is that also a form of cheating?? WHTVR!
  4. I'm not an active student who's fond of joining school activities or programs coz I'm bit reserved and it was only when I step in College. In my 1st year in college I joined the school's "teatro". It's unbelievable though knowing ghera..Some of my HS friends were like in doubt and don't actually imagined me acting..But unfortunately, our "teatro" suddenly dissolved but the experiences,acting & dance lessons, workshops, friends still linger in my thoughts everytime I remember the days..
  5. I hate reportings, return demos, and recitation!!! And also having hospital duty w/ the worst C.I.s ever!!!!! Nothing could ever been worse than that!
Now I'm tagging whoever wanted to be tagged...ehehe..xO

8 comments:

Ms.CandyBlush said...

I've always hated reporting, presentation and such, as in. Unfortunately, lahat ng subjects ko ngayon puro gnun, so I got no choice talaga, but to you know - - report argh, kabado ako lgi but getting used to it getting used to the kaba haha

Chiui said...

lol! I also hate reports, recitations, and it's also my habit to compare answers! haha! but i think its also a way of cheating ;) hahahaha.

tiff k said...

Hey sis! wow pasaway ka pala dati aahh! haha JOKEZ!! :D I don't cheat and don't like to lolz! :p hehe

Fun facts yan ah! :P Can't imagine you being reserved! hehe :p

cge tc na!

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

wow! i'm amazed a the kindergarden thing na you don't have tutors and you can read and write na. good job!:D

cheating is so inevitable lang in school talaga noh?:P but i'm scared of that. ehehe.


you must be really smart in school!:D

phyLLz said...

I hate Geometry. I mean I hate everything that involves numbers. Makes my head go dizzy.

and who doesn't cheat? hehehe..

rich said...

we almost have the same experiences pala... haha! XD

omg!!! the cheating! HAHAHA! I remembered high school... XD

Charmoii said...

haha. that was funny. cheating hasnt been new to me eversince. LOL. its a kind of desease of most filipino, i think. hehe. it amaze me that you still remember your highschool years. haha. :)

i miss you.

Omi said...

cheating... haha.. i seldomly cheat, instead i let them cheat