Thursday, December 23, 2010

23RD BIRTHDAY

23RD

Perhaps, it's time to say goodbye to a whole blast year that has been when I was 22 years of age. At 22, I've transformed to another persona in which I guess quite stronger and slightly waterproof! Trying to cope up with changes, I have learned to become resistant to whatever thorns along the way though they leave some pretty deep scar. They said I'm young, fragile, and inexperience. There's no way I can be bother by those because I know for a fact that there's something I can make a mark for myself.

My goal since I was young was to go abroad at 21 years old. Basically, I failed that for I arrived here in New Zealand at the age of 22. It's quite funny because I proud to say that my job here is my first ever job since I graduated last 2008 excluding the times I've done a month of training/volunteer in a Hospital. What an experience isn't? Seriously, I haven't achieved my ultimate goal. It'll take some time before I accomplish it. I've wasted a whole of being a piece of junk. Not that I'm not proud of my job but it's not worth it to stick with it. Nevermind, a piece of advice from my quirky head, DREAM ON!

Every year, I've made sure that my birthdays should be a meaningful day for me. I can do a thing which will make me happy though there's absence of gifts, friends, foods, and family. Since I was a little, my parents would always throw a party for me. Heaps of gifts from friends, godmother/godfathers,relatives and random people. Fun games, entertainment, balloons, party tables and chairs, great dress, mouthwatering foods, party music, in short, a whole lot of fun!! Even now that I'm grown up, I can find way to amuse myself like inviting my friends for a simple gathering for lunch or maybe dinner and sing karaoke all day long. Simple as photoshoot would make me happy. To be with the people whom I give importance, is one of the best gift that I can have. I don't materials things or bunch of foods around me, a simple greeting is far more thoughtful than any other thing in the world.

Literally, this was my first birthday away from my family and friends. It saddened me to realize how lonely it could be in my most important day in my life which happens just once a year and it will never happen again ever. How can you turn 23 over and over again seriously??!! But you know what made happy, it was the greetings from friends over facebook, a night of work with less stress, greetings from people whom I have told that it was my birthday..hahaha, thoughtfulness of ate precy to treat me for dinner, voice chat with family thru skype, gift from people that I've received, and just a good weather! hehe:D Though it seems like I have nothing to be sad about, still, I feel incomplete especially now that Christmas is just around the corner. I can hear the word christmas wherever I go.

Is there any reason for me to be merry this Christmas? Let's see... I will keep you posted on actually how to celebrate Christmas alone.

THANK YOU GOD FOR ANOTHER YEAR. HOWEVER MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THE PEOPLE WHO I CARE ABOUT, I WILL STILL CONTINUE LIVING AS IF THEY CHEERING UP FOR ME WHEREVER THEY ARE. IN DISTANCE, WE ARE FAR BUT IN HEART, WE ARE IN REACH.


YUM!


@ NANDOS WITH ATE PRECY

2 comments:

rich said...

We're almost magkasunod lang pala... :) Sorry if late pero belated happy birthday! ^^

One year lang naman yung short dun sa goal mo eh. Ok lang yan. Besides, at least you had an extra year that you stayed with your family here diba? ^^

Sis you're so pretty! ^^ Love the pudams on the pics too. HAHA! XD

God bless sis, I wish you all the best! ^^

tiff k said...

Hi ghera omg you're in New Zealand?? How awesome is that! I was in France for 1/3 of the year and I loved it to bits! hahaha. Hope you're having a blast there!!