Friday, March 4, 2011

2011

2 months have already passed by, i bet i'm too late to say happy new year folks. Anyway it isn't about the year that has been, this is about the new year to fill in for 365 days. I like thinking about possibilities and chances which might occur this year..I had enough of the dramas, pitfalls, and stressful instances. I'm not an idiot to expect a perfect life however I can somehow do something to control my emotions and start being calm and relax.

A new life far from what I used to have last year characterized by hardship and failure. Don't get me wrong. It's sort of exaggerated in some way but most of my days are not that good to be told. The start of was good. Perfect way to start the year indeed. I'll share some photos of the most significant events so far this year.. Let's Start with JANUARY.

DUNEDIN ESCAPADE
(January 01, 2011)

Aya's Birthday in Dunedin

Thanks ate precy for inviting me:)

in Dunedin

You'll get a certificate if you reach the peak. idk if that's true.

jump!


SUNNY SUNDAY
January 09, 2011

Ate precy's master cooking skills

with Stew

timer works!

OET
January 15, 2011

Watched movie as a stress relief after the exam.


CARL'S BIRTHDAY

This was insane! Had One Shot before going on duty!



BARHOPPING IN THE CITY
(January 22, 2011)

Curled my hair

bubbly Marvin and stunning Ate Precy


BUSKERS
(January 28, 2011)

Hilarious show!

Awie.Amber.Geralyn

Cuddle this funny Man!

No comments: