Monday, February 16, 2009

ARAW NG MGA PUSO

What about Valentines Day ? Means nothing to me . Just an ordinary day. It's not that I'm too bitter without any person to share the day with. I'm simply happy being single , no stress, no worries !

I caught up reminiscing the events happened few years back then at this same date .
My 3rd year in college (2007),I celebrated this day with my girlfriends .Rachel and I bought a heart shape cake written "happy valentines day girlfriends".Actually Jerrie & Rox wasn't there coz they went home early .
A year after (2008), I remembered it so clearly coz that day was terrifying all because of our greenbOOk [a requirement in school]. We're so exhausted running after our C.I.'s to let them sign our GreenBook . But there's an uplift at the end of the day, me & my girls aka groupmates took a chance & had our pictorial at the mini garden near the main gate of our school .


EDITED PICTURES | SJ PHOTOSHOOT
Copyrighted by Ghera


sheena

catz

joyce

resh

karen

jecille

ghera

"SELF-PROCLAIMED MODELOS"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics sis..

Me too , I really dont celebrate Valentines day for some faith related reason..

Anonymous said...

Me and my boyfriend don't date on Vday but we give gifts to each other pa rin. :)

3 years ago, I celebrated Vday with my groupmates as well. :)

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

aww i love how sinlge girls make their vdays great and not be sad of not having someone..=)

you and your friends are super fun TO LOOK AT!=) vday doesn't have to be with a gf/bf..what matters is you celebrate it with someone you care about.=)

tc, ghera!

Anonymous said...

so what if your single sis! valentines day is for everyone! not just for lovers! hehe. you can celebrate it naman together with your family and friends.
ayos pictorial nyo ah haha, may butterfly wings tlga! hihihi.

take care <3

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE uR
NEW THEME HURR SiS, OMGEE
THOSE SMiLEYS ARE SUPER KAWAii

GOOD JOB oN UR THEME SiS,
YAY! AND THOSE PIC ARE SO COOL,
NiCE EDiTiNG, i`M GLAD UR HEARTS DAY
WENT ALL GREAT, it's Nice to have girlfri3nds :<33 HEHE

belated happi hearts sis

Anonymous said...

like you, I don't celebrate v-days with special someone..

I agree with that SINGLE - no stress, no worries..heheh!

cheers! same pala tayo..

Anonymous said...

oooh. same here. i find valentines day and ordinary day. well except that im celebrating two of my cousins' birthday... weehhee. :D

anyway. the picz are so nice. :D

Anonymous said...

wow that was great photos you have there and great editing indeed :D anyway that was a great day to celebrate a vday :D

Anonymous said...

ang kyut ng mga pictures niyo sis.
hehe ang ganda ng pagkakaedit!
butterflies? ahihi.
i've never seen a heart-shaped cake before XD sana makakita na ako ng ganun. hehe. thanks sa comment! :D

Marlon Celso said...

Sosyal ang mga pictures...lols! hehehe hindi naman kayo mukhang pagod ah? Concordia ba iyong uniform? Sorry, tanga ako pagdating diyan. What school ka ba?

Niwey, i got something for you in my site. lols!. humihingi ako ng pasensya ngayon pa lang. hehehe

Anonymous said...

hello sis im glad msay hearts day mo.
ang galing ng edit ng pic mo ha
hihihi
d ko alam yan hihi.
may ym ka b sis,chat naman tayo^^ehehe

gHeRa said...

@ marlon sister school nmen la concordia pro san juan de dios ako..ewan ko lng kung alam mu un..hehe..

wow!! salamat super sa id!! grabe astig!!!!


@ jean eto ym id ko = ghe_ner8ted