Sunday, February 1, 2009

GOODBYE JANUARY

What's up JANUARY??

January is 1st month of the year obviously..
So, what has been the happenings that this month offered me?
Well i guess, it's not so over the edge and too quite a thing to be proud of ,yet, unforgettable.

Here's the list so far:
  • Jan. 1 = New year's Day!! -celebrated in Laguna together w/ my brother, cousin and auntie. I already posted an entry regarding my New Year's celebration.
  • Jan. 8 = Start of my tutorial session with my two "kinakapatid", one grade 1 and one grade 2.
  • Jan. 13 = Went to Baclaran to meet up with Mommy Yolly. We bought few lightening pills in a Chinese store near the Baclaran church. All of which are supposed to be on mommy's baggage going to L.A. After our visit in Baclaran Church, we had our separate ways. I went to Quiapo to buy stuffs including a Mp4 and lots of pirated dvd's! LOL. I finally watched them all. I've watched one at a time... Bedtime stories, The curious case of Benjamin Button and the season 2 of Gossip Girl. Really, I can't get over with the ending of the season2 of Gossip Girl... So "kakabitin"!!! With regards to the story of Benjamin Button, I'm quite amaze with the story considering the huge success of the film and overwhelming awards. Whoa... i think i need to drop another entry pertaining to those movies mentioned 'coz i'm overloved it!
  • Jan. 14 = Mommy Yolly's flight going to L.A. California.
  • Jan. 17 = Kuya Warren's flight going to Qatar
  • Jan. 19 = Claimed my IVT Training ID in Las PiƱas City Medical Center @ 12 noon. I met a colleague named Karima who's a former student of Centro Escholar University. We had chitchats although we just knew each other right there in Hospital just in front of the Operating Room while waiting for our Ansap ID. And then, we decided to ride the bus together on the way home. I dropped by in Baclaran Church and left her in the bus going to Lawton. I went to Hortaleza and bought a yellow nail paint.
  • Jan. 24 = Arrival of Papa Roy, Tita Mylene, Tita Amy, Tito Alex & Kuya Marvin from Ormoc City, Leyte. They went here in Manila, actually in Pangasinan after, for Kuya Marvin's Wedding. Papa also with them since Tito Alex invited him to come.
  • Jan. 26 = Their flight @ 12 noon. They went back home to Cebu and from there, they rode Supercat going to Ormoc.
  • Jan. 29 = Printed the invitation cards for Neil's Bday. After a oh so long adventure to find an envelope, I dropped by in St. Jude Church. It's been a long time since I visited St. Jude. I felt really guilty and at the same time, i'm so desperate..that's why.
I actually made this. Blurred but it was dated 2008! LOL.
  • Jan. 31 = Neil's Birthday Bash. Mom and I, took care of everything. From the B'day Invitation up to the Catering and so on...
January is finally over...
So to let's turn it on to the next page..
Let's see what's gonna happen next..
I somewhat hope for the best this coming week.
I'm so tired of doing nothing so why not try to go out and try out things that maybe desirable, hence, better or for the best. I may sounds so blurred but I'll let you catch up things about me later. So watch out for my next blog entry.. gotta sleep for now. It's already 12:21am.

Just watched POOHKYAW!! Made me super laugh indeed. Never laugh this hard so far this year. ahaha:)) They're so entertaining!! So Hilarious and absolutely FUNNY!



16 comments:

KHAI said...

Wow ang cute nung invi:) Nakakatawa nga yung Poohkwang lalo na yun sa game show. Bwahaha:) I have a new post too. :)

Anonymous said...

NiCE LiST
SiS oF JANUARY ACTiViTiES,
SOUNDS GOOD, i`M GLAD UR JANUARY
WENT ALL PRETTY GOOD,
i`D LiKE TO ViSiT DA BACLARAN
o`MY GOSH i'M MiSSiNG iT :D

MWAH, HAVE A NiCE DAY SiS
AND HOPE u`LL HAVE A GOOD START
OF FEB TOO

gHeRa said...

KHAI>> ow thanks:))
super laughtrip talaga!!! ang tawa ko parang walang ng bukas!! ahahaha..
remember ung MANOK NA BATA?!! ahahaha:))

gHeRa said...

BAclaRan is still Baclaran..There's Nothing significant changes!

Thanks sis!! may we have a blast this February!! mwah!

Anonymous said...

wow haha,nax ang haba ng scheds aa, pero masaya namn diba?eheh

OLANOLOGY said...

like your site... sooooooooooo kewlllllllll...........

gHeRa said...

jean>> yup..akala mu lng hectic pro hindi nman masyado..ahaha... sakto lng.

gHeRa said...

olan>> thanks a lot!!

Blair Cornelia Waldorf said...

Thanks, Ghera! =))

You know, I've been hearing a lot about that Poohkyaw thing! I like Pooh too! I think (s)he's really funny! Haha! Sayang I'm too many miles away to watch!!! =))

gHeRa said...

blair>> yup. i really crazy over them both. they're must seen duo.

jh3n said...

wow dami mo activities ng january ah. haha buti naalala mo pa lahat. :P

gHeRa said...

jh3n>> uu nga ehh... buti naala2 ku pa! haha..

kristine said...

Natawa naman ako dun sa invitation. Hihi. Ang hectic ng sched ah. HAHAHA. =))

gHeRa said...

kristine>>ganun ba..ahaha...
hectic ba? mukha lang..ehehe

Anonymous said...

wow!~ list!! aus!! bago un aa... hehehe :)

gHeRa said...

misaku>>LOL