Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LET'S CATCH UP!


I've been out for 14 days .. now I'm back!
I missed most of my networking sites here in the internet!
How come I somehow managed to get rid of my computer addiction for quite a long span of time!?! But anyways, I can handle any adjustment even if I have to let go of something which I'm really attached of. I don't know exactly what am I going to discuss here, I'm just happy coz finally I can be able to browse and chat again!

I want to share my so called reunion with my college friend last friday. Erisa asked me a favor and that is for me to accompany her in PRC for her registration as a professional nurse. Since I don't have any scheduled activities for that day, i decided to come with her considering her offer of treating me a movie ticket of Confessions of a Shopaholic. Well who am I to reject her offer! haha. One of the reasons why she wanted me to come with was obviously for me to teach her the procedures of that registration coz I've been in her position months ago. I actually passed the board exam last June while erisa took and passed her exam last november. Honestly, I'm a bit confused that day coz I almost forgot the step-by-step procedures! Hell, It's been 6 months ago.. i guess..! While we were inside the big room full of registered nurses, i can't help but to reminisce the last time i've been there. I was alone. I went there all by myself. I never asked for anyone to accompany me. I was so lonely..haha! Sorry for being so dramatic!!Everything were done so we've went straight ahead to Mall of Asia. There, we watched COnfessions of a Shopaholic.. I laughed my butt off indeed!

The sad part of the day was the moment we part ways and someone texted me that Francis M. died. I knew it in the evening but i just learned he died 12 noon. He's indeed a big loss in the music, showbiz, art industry and not to mention, to our whole country. He's a nationalist and deeply proud to be a Filipino. And that's why people admire and salute him!
I wanna extend my gratitude to all those cute bloggers who visited my site! I'm sorry if i wasn't able to reply to your messages. I'll try to hit you back later..! I miss you guys! :)


8 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

hi ghera!:) ayan here i am!:) sorry for taking awhile! i missed your entries and first of all belated for passing the board exams 6months ago! hehe sorry delayed and its nice of you to accompany your friend:) ooh and i envy you for being able to watch confessions of a shopaholic..story of my life haha..joke..mas grabe pa siya!=P btw, its sad that francis m died noh? so much more to offer sa world na toh:(

hope you have a nice weekend, ghera! tc!!

jess de mesa said...

how've you been? welcome back! tehehe. i super loved confessions of a shopaholic as well. :)

Anonymous said...

wow your really busy nowdays kea pala hindi kita naramdaman well anyway welcome back and wow uu mganda talaga yung confession of a shopaholic super :D

Eunice! said...

Welcome back! :)
I wish I can do like you can, ung pagtagal ng hindi magcomputer. :))

I was shocked when I found out Francis M died too, I was like super sad, he was a great artist! Man..

Justine said...

Yeah,it's been a long time since you're online!Welcome back (?) ^^ You watched Confessions of A Shopaholic?I haven't yet :( Hope you post some stuff soon XD

Anonymous said...

Hi sis.. good to see a newer update here.. I have missed u..

Anonymous said...

How's life sis? ang busy talaga ng mga magaaral noh? ok lng yan! i can smell vacation! hehe good luck!

Anonymous said...

nakuh ako din super busy ngeun eh anywayit is so happy kapag may mga reunion sisy dba? nakuh namimiss ko rin mga barkada me lilisanin ko na sila lilifat na kasi me manila I hope magkareunion kami in the future lol!okay lng ganda ako din nagkaprob me host kea hindi masyado nakapagparamdam :D