Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Please Pray for my Uncle

Sorry "my blog" if i wasn't able to update you every now and then!!! huhu..
I'm very busy as I always mention. Seldom I got the chance to check my mail, updates, or even write here in my blog. I'm always in the hospital for 11 days now. My uncle is confined there for I think 3 -4 weeks and at the present time. I'm actually here in Dagupan. I arrived here last March 14, 2008. My aunt told me to come over so as to take care of my uncle upon discharge but unfortunately he wasn't able to discharge from the hospital coz he's condition still not stable. Everyday, my aunt and I go in the hospital past 8 am and go home past 8 pm.. So to estimate, we have 12 hours of duty..haha..

Speaking of the illness of my uncle.. it's called TB Meningitis. A kind of Tuberculosis mainly affecting the brain. In this instance, the brain's filled with so much water resulting it to be compressed and increase in pressure. He has hydrocephalus but unlike children..his head doesn't grows, instead, the water inside compresses the brain. Sometimes or most of the times, he can't recognize a person [their name or their identity/even his offsprings], spoke unorganized thoughts, unsteady gait, and worst.. he can't control his bowel movement and urination [that's an update as of today]. I really hope that he can get well sooner. He has 3 small kids still. They're so young to understand his situation. But I know that in God's time, everything will be better for their lives. At the moment, I really feel So helpless coz I can't even do anything just to uplift the situation. But I promise, someday I can help them in the most possible way I can. All I can do for now is to accompany my aunt and help her even in small things..:)

Please..I need you prayers... May God give My aunt's family grace and will to carry on. May they have more strength and courage to stand these challenges. Please Lord God take good care of their health and please instill in their minds that there's still hope and always be strong.. Your Prayers are the most powerful among anything else.Thank you:)

4 comments:

Justine said...

My prayers are for your uncle.I hope he gets well soon.I know he will.Be strong.Take care of him well :)

jess de mesa said...

it's TB? im sure you know naman what precautions you should take. especially when you're always there takin care of him.

i hope he gets better soon.

Godbless :)

ayei said...

oh my I hope he will get soon just pray for him sis and have hope basta wag neo siya papabayaan I hope malabanan nea ang sakit nea :D

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

aww sorry to hear that, ghera.:(
hope he gets better and may God bless him!