Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WHAT I..

What I misses...

1. I miss my internet addiction!!!
2. I miss malling!
3. I miss hanging out with my close friends.
4. I miss editing photos & creating vectors.
5. I miss my family.
6. I miss schooling. [?]
7. I miss my friends.
8. I miss being toxic.
9. I miss travelling.
10. I miss destroying others life!! LOL

What I LoVe..

one & only...



ADAM LAMBERT
though there's a rumor or confirmation that he's GaY..I don't freaking care at all! I really heart hiM! To those who's not familiar w/ hiM, he's a contestant running to be the neXt American iDoL! Vote for HiM!!
What I'm Happy about..

1. Finally, my uncle will be out from the hospital & will continue his medication at home.
2. I'm just happy coz I have my own freewill.
3. My little cousins makes me happy.

4. I'm happy whenever I chat with my friends back in manila thru text or YM.
5. American Idol!!
6. Travelling & Hanging out.
7. Internet!!!
8. I now have direction.

4 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

hi ghera!:) wow you miss a lot, but i won't blame you. its hard not to miss things!:)

i miss internet! i can't stand not having internet..checking my blog, multiply..all that:P

haha schooling? your done na right? hmm ako naman 3 years pa!:P i want it to be over!

traveling is LOVE! which countries have you been?:) ako taiwan, US and bangkok palang:)

oooh! ang hot naman pala ni adam lambert!!:P i think all guys who are celebrities have an issue about being gay:P crazy people.


aww you have such cute cousins! i miss mine too..we don't hang out as much:(

well, have a great weekend, ghera!:)

tc!

Eunice said...

hi sis! long time no visit!
why mo sis namimiss net addiction mo? madalang ka na ba makapagonline?

by the way, kahit d ko alam nangyari sa uncle mo, i'm happy na rin na sa bahay niya na itutuloy ang pagpapagaling niya.. sign lang yan na gagaling na siya. tc :)

jenifaa said...

u miss a lot of them, I know time will past at magagawa mu rin un ulet :D btw sis care to link ex ?

Ayei said...

i misss u sis same teu ako rin gosh ang dami ko namiss especially related sa internet life since dumating father ko lol!!! shox I miss u sisy!!!! and I am glad your uncle is okay na and your cousin are soo cuteee!!!