Thursday, December 31, 2009

merry christmas 2009 & happy new year 2010!



Our Christmas Eve was a typical gathering where we eat Noche Buena Minutes before Christmas day. This time, we had a mini-exchange gifts w/ amount of at least a 100 pesos. I can say that the exchange gifts giving was the best part of the evening. We laughed like crazy and fooled around like there's no tomorrow. Though we didn't managed to have a group shot not even once. It kinda regretful for me. Anyway, nothing can surpass the happiness in each of us faces that night.


The description @ the photo describes it all. However I felt stupid coz some early photos were deleted for unknown reason. Maybe I'm the one to blame for my carelessness! I want to forget it but photos really mean the whole world to me that why I'm so guilty. Photos speak a thousand words or maybe million? the memories behind it means much. I don't simply shot a scene coz I wanted or I just like to, but capturing moments is simply means that I don't want to forget the time, people & place in the photos.

New year's eve marked a playful night for us. We've danced in the moonlight, sung like screaming, jumped as high as we could, firecrackers all the way, ate for media noche, snapshots of course.

Align Center
Photos here : christmas & new year

No comments: