Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010!


Candid shot. loljk


This photo's caused by my laziness to type..
Listed here the monthly highlights of 2009.

I consider Resolutions as bitch! But then again, I'll try to set standards. Whether or not achieved, still, I don't mind. Besides, who are we to create a list of things to do? Whatever/However we wanted stuffs to happen, only God decides. Anyway, for the sake of resolution thing coz it's new year...here we goes..
  • Lose weight. Whatever!
  • More Patience. Especially to my naughty cousins.
  • Lessen my laziness.
  • Watch more inspiring movies.
  • Perseverance to achieve my goal.
  • Don’t spend so much time on the internet
  • Eat healthy foods. Less meats, sweets, sodas, rice..
  • Shoot wonderful photos.
  • Edit much. Be creative.
  • Project 365!
  • Stop being mean, sometimes.
  • Get disciplined.
  • Travel.
  • Learn acceptance & letting go.
  • Don't expect too much.
  • Always find time to enjoy & laugh.
  • Discover myself.
  • Go through a major change.
  • Hang-out more often.
  • Try new things.
  • Help others to change their (-) attitude.
  • Get a freakin' JOB!
  • Go out of the country (period).
I know there's a lot of things to change or to achieve...But These all I can formulate for now. i'll try to add laTurrr. Long live 2010!

1 comment:

Stepherz said...

Haha. Not be lazy. I think that's almost everyone's goal this year. You'll have to tell me how you are going about accomplishing that! :)