Saturday, January 16, 2010

|2 year old|

I can't imagine how long this blog been in the world wide web from the very start back in my college days when out of enthusiast and some inspiration from media up to this date. Far from the idea of consistently updating from time to time, I end up inconsistent and inactive for quite some time, but nevertheless, I'm surprised by the fact that I completed the whole year of 2009 which i made at least an entry per month. I felt satisfaction for I can look back in the future what has been aspired which is actually the purpose of blogging.

As much as I wanted to put some rantings, ramblings, photos captured, memories sharing, and all that to express my in-depth emotions/feelings, I can't help my laziness and not in the mood in supplying my page out here. As a consequence, most of my readers drastically disappeared. Well, I can't blame them coz me as well lost myself, besides, I never meant to collect followers ,beg them to drop by and hit me with some comments. But if some would mind to pay time to read, then well, thank you. Appreciate it much. All my blog here for is mainly to express who's who, who's me.

I decided to create a project365 tumblr blog. In that instance, it can be easy for me to update it daily coz it's uncomplicated. This time, I will promise to comply whatever happens...? *I hope so.


4 comments:

Marsha :) said...

Wah, it's all right sis. That happens to me too, I got busy at school, so I didn't get to update my blog for a really long time.

rich said...

Happy 2 years for gheracious.blogspot! :)

It's ok if you don't update that much... we know naman how busy you are. Another thing, it doesn't matter if konti lang bumabalik sa blog mo... what matters most is yung mga konting bumabalik na yun. YUN yung real friends mo. :)

As for me, sorry Ghera, I failed to visit too. :( Kasi I lost my blog roll. But since I have your link back, I'll always drop by. :) Do you have a twitter account? I'm active there eh. So that I'd know your updates din. :)

Thank you too for being one of my closest blog friends. :) You always say things which makes me smile that's why I like you very much! ^^

I hope you won't leave blogspot though you have tumblr na ha? ^^

stella said...

hey! howr ya! happy 2 years old to yer blog! its amazing it had reach that year..congrats!

ive been to that situation too like collecting readers for my blog bt at some instance i phail to update daily coz "WE" are busy at some point right? we totally understand dont worry. ^^...

i was wondering what proj 365 is all about?

tiff k said...

I can relate well dear! I do have inconsistencies too. Sometimes we just have to get away from our online lives and concentrate offline. :D