Monday, April 13, 2009

BACK IN MANILA

WHoa! Im now back in Manila after almost one month minus one day!!
How I miss the overflowing black smokes coming from city's vehicles!! LOL!
To make my first day here exciting and enjoying, I went in DV to shop..! So damn miss it!
I actually bought quite huge amount of items!!! ehehe...you can't blame me though.. but my mom do! LOL. After going to dv, I planned to clean my messy room but unfortunately, I had a massive laziness attack! ahahaha! Eventually, I watched parental control, date my mom, && primetime bida! :D
I have this gut feeling that our plan which to go out for an outing to a nearest beach or pool resort as an alternative, will not happen or be cancelled. Considering the fact that we don't have clear objective or plan, it made me think that another unpursuable mouth saying and broken promise! watda?!! ahaha:))

Can't wait to receive my brand new digicam!! I'm so sick! I want to have my addiction back!! yey! Definitely to capture moments!! Looks who's excited?!! :D
My decision to stay here in Manila for a week has something to do with our so called Thanksgiving and Appreciation for the June and November board Passers.. But with unnecessary news I received minutes ago..It indicated that only November board passers should attend! Hell ya, ARE YOU SERIOUS? I came all the way from Pangasinan (6 hours away from Manila [capital]) just to attend that freakin considered reunion of our batch but then I sort of find out this gossip [still there's no confirmation]. I'm kinda pissed off whether it's true or a fad! Calm down ghera, calm down(...)

6 comments:

Jhoice said...

hey girl
been a while. I`m glad to be here again and good to see some updates here... welcome back sis;) miss yah,

Anyway, congrats with alL uR new stuffs, dun woRii I don't blame u, heehe, but mom's usuaLly does hah,eRR in my case, HUBBY does! LOL

I hope to see the pic of ur
new digicam sOon, mwa

belated happy easter:3

Ayei said...

wow welcome back to Manila sis!
aw okay lang yan kahit ako namimiss ko na rin DV lol!! for reall matagal na rin ang last visit ko dyan XD anyway sayang naunsyame pa yung outing niyo :(

And the digicam lol sana makuha you na sis ahahaha para gumaling na u bwhahahahaha!!!

Woot lol! WHAT?! November passers only..the HELL! sabi nila June and November...den biglang november lol!!

jess de mesa said...

welcome back dear :)

i hope your efforts to come to Manila won't be put to waste. But even without that conference I'm sure you'll have tons of stuff to do here :)

gossip will never lead to anything good :D

janile said...

whoa caLm down... hehe, hi ghera! missed you! hehe, good for u, u'r back to maniLa. hehe, natawa ako nung cnabi mo na you missed the bLack smokes!! haha!
xoxo
OFFtopic: sorry kung ndi ako nakakavisit often. I'll make it up to you! :)

jean said...

hi ghera,welcome back sa manila, wohoo yess you have your new stuffs uh hihi, ge take care, kaloka dami pollusyon dito ahha

deann said...

Wow sis weeeebeee!!!! hehehe i love DV din noh! hahaha mahilig din ako magspend ng money pag pumupunta ako dun!!! sana mangyari mga plans mo sis habang andito ka sa manila!! gogogo!!