Monday, November 23, 2009

ADAM LAMBERT @ AMA's



If you're quite exposed to entertainment world, you must be aware of the new talk of town that has been spread over the internet and some current Hollywood news. Not that I'm an avid Hollywood gossips follower, it's just that I have my twitter account and by curiosity, I wondered what the heck Adam Lambert listed on the trending topic, and yeah knowing the fact that I'm a huge fan of Him since the last idol season. So I researched and by then I learned that a certain AMA's just held last sunday night (American time). The much talked about Adam's performance burst further my curiosity so why not watch it on Youtube. Apparently, I went on shock but at the same time such performance was in line w/ the image of Adam so nothing surprising about that. He actually sang his debut single "For your Entertainment". Honestly the song was great and in my opinion, he just portrayed what is asking by the song lyrics and music. It was sensual, image of sexual slavery, risqué for some people, in short, He showed his dangerous side.

There was crotch rub and make-out session w/ his pianist w/c are definitely insane and hilarious. You can feel the energy and zest! An artistic way of freedom of expression as he always wanted people to realize. He doesn't perform for every single person thus, he dedicated his performance to those people who share the same passion and do appreciate his interpretation of the song lyrics. Besides, Adam doesn't meant to upset any of the AMA's viewers, he just doing this for plain fun and there's no big deal w/ regards to that.


X-rated scenes: face-crotch & make out sessions


@ adamlambert
All hail freedom of expression and artistic integrity. :) fans: I adore u.
via twitter

After the performance, his first since American Idol, Lambert said: "I'm hoping people were entertained. For those who weren't, maybe I'm not your cup of tea."
Lesson here: Be prepared as Adam Lambert hits the stage, he'll just steal the thunder! Seriously, keep in mind the vital word R-E-S-P-E-C-T. I simply adore him coz he's REAL.

1 comment:

rich said...

One thing. Eww.

I don't like Adam Lambert that much but I so much admire his talent. Pero too much yung ginawa nya. Not proper. :( He don't need to do such act to be popular.