Thursday, November 26, 2009

NEW MOON MANIA!



The self-proclaimed addicted gal took quite a few photos w/ the casts of twilight saga/new moon. That's a rare chance so why not grabbed it.LOL. After long days of waiting, at last people will congratulate me coz I'm already one of the million people who have watched one of the most anticipated movie of all time. Just a trivia : Did you know that New Moon breaks the International Records? Not a big deal coz it only brought its worldwide gross to $258.8 million so far. Isn't amazing? Anywhoo, who would have thought that it will flop? I guess none of our wildest imagination considering Twilight's monster hit a year ago.
And yes, I agree w/ all those crazy ladies going insane over Jacob's hottie body but then again, I'm team Edward all the way! LMAO!


After the movie, erisa and i took snapshots @ the great x'mas deco. at the main lounge of MOA.


RED theme xmas tree


Dancing Toy statues in the tune of jingle bells & other xmas songs

6 comments:

rich said...

Ako di ko pa nawawatch... Haha! I think uunahin ko muna yung Ninja Assassin! ^^ I loooove Rain! lol XD

stella said...

i need to watch new moon! gahh! havnt watchd it yet! ahahha

Cher said...

new mooooooooooonnnn! hahahhaa! that movie is driving me crazy! I LUV ET!! hahaha

and btw., yea let's do link ex! :D

Kanika said...

thax for visiting^^
i can't tag u...aniway~~
NEW MOON is so COOL!! can't wait to watch it!^^

Christine said...

I'm not into Twilight, but I do love that red Christmas tree. I always thought I'd love a black and red and silver tree in my house one day.

Nash said...

are you team edward or jacob? hehehe

Check out my podcast here: http://lovenashyboy.blogspot.com/2009/12/test-podcast-christmas-gift-list-listen.html