Sunday, November 8, 2009

CREATIVE MINDS, HELP ME!

I'm totally blank today but then I decided to write this blog for a change,yup alternative from massive eating caused by anxiety. I almost browsed tumblrs of strangers for the reason of curiosity and wanting to sight some scoop of bizarre things just to give any idea on what to do. I basically tried to edit but ending up w/ trash and start from scratch. I don't even managed to be concentrated and don't even created a work of art for the longest time I stayed here in the front of the laptop. I also sorted out pictures that maybe I can post but I can't seem ti find any interesting one. The environment here is too boring, all I hear are sounds of roosters, dogs and vehicles passing by. Still, I haven't heard yet the sounds of basketball ball in the front of the house where the basketball court located. My cousins are currently sleeping. My plan a while ago that was to edit a banner or something ,was again not achieved as I end up doing this blog. As I sigh here in the living room, I feel so upset knowing that I cannot be too creative to think of imaginative and cool ways to create a new work of art just what I usually do before/ last year. I'm totally broke sad to say. I still want to learn and master my arts. I want to be inspired to be able to do all my desires. That's the only concern I have for today.I know it's a little weird and me as well felt awkward w/ the ideology of this entry. LOL.

1 comment:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

aww :( are you alright now, ghera? I hope you can do whatever you want now better.