Sunday, January 20, 2008

give me some cases!!!

January 20, 2008 <6.20pm>.


Currently, i'm doing my homework which is my ppt presentation of our report w/ regards tocountry indonesia. later, i'am planning to finish my daily diary, a requirements for my lastweek duty at SVP, tonight. and ofcourse... i hope that i can be able do or rather answer myanother homework in Vincentian Heritage... loads of work ha!! anyways.. its ok.. coz my dutytomorrow is not that early..its 2pm..so i still have enough time time finish some of it.. change the topic.. i feel i lil ill today or at this very moment coz i'm again having diarrhea!! huhuhu.. i really don't know the reason why i'm suffering from this kinda thing!! huhu... if i'mnot mistaken, recently.. i used to eat cup noodles one that is instant...all night/dawnlong...hmmm... does it make any sense..?? hahaha.. hmmm... i never ate streetfoods...spoiled foods either....huhuhu... i have no idea!! hahahaha!! enough for that.. tomorrow, as i said, i will be having my afternoon shift duty at nursery of paranaquecommunity hospital which is obviously located at paranaque city! i really hope and pray that icould be able to grab a rare opportunity..well, i mean, i hope that i can get some cases therewhich includes cord dressing, assists, and actual deliveries... those are my requirements tofulfill in order to graduate and apply licensure exam...!! pray for me'!! hahaha..

No comments: