Friday, January 18, 2008

gOt busy lateLy?

January 18, 2007 <4:03pm>


Home work!!
One hour ago, i arrived at our house. i woke for about 6:20 in the morning to go to my school coz we have our classes until 5pm. but fortunately, my afternoon class courtesy of ms. camacho was cancelled. it hink, mam was not around and she just given us workload!! hehe... that's the reason why i arrived so early this friday afternoon. today, i really feel weird coz i feel that my head is like shaking and bursting!! i feel ill since i woke up....huhu... i believe that after hearing our assignments for next week... it added up to my pain!! huhu..


My head is shaking!!

After i finish my workloads for today..i am planning to go to the salon and have my hair fix! its a little bit oily and it seems like wet look hair.. i dont like it!! i feel that all the dirts are sticking on my hair!!eeewww!! hahaha.. well, i hope that i can make it later and at the same time would like to have some documents to print in the computer shop near the salon. our printer is disabled!! that's why i need to go to the computer shop!!!

ANOTHER BAD NEWS!!

I
m gonna take my board exam this coming november which is supposed to be on June.. its bcoz the submission of requirements for application in PRC will be on April 11. it includes that we, nursing students, should be graduated. eh, our graduation is on April 10!! so, how can we pass our requirements in that situation??!! gosh!!;p...how sad... one oppurtunity is going to be wasted!!!! but in the good side, there would be enough time for us to review our lectures and prepare ourselves for the incoming board..

No comments: