Monday, January 21, 2008

i need a job!!


January 21, 2008 <11:15pm>

Today, I had my duty in Paranaque Community Hospital specifically in the nursery. my exposure just last for about 2 hours and the rest 6 hours were spent on chitchats, playing something like word puzzle, and just simply sitting the lounge area of the nursery and OR. i only commute going in that place. its a bit far from our house but i eventually arrived there early..although in my time card, i was late for only a minute!! that's really unfair bcoz.. im the earliest student to arrive in that hospital...well, it's my fault bcoz before going in the hospital..i stayed at 7/11 nearby bcoz i saw the hospital with a lot of people and besides..its raining.. and also i bought a drink in 7/11. i can really admit that today is not a toxic day!!hahaha... me and my co-groupmates..just have a little conversations with regards to the board exam and on what job to apply to fill up the 6 months vacant time. we planned a lot of things like applying for work as a nursing aide, call center agent, school nurse,and so on and so forth.. whew..i really hope that i could avail a simple job this coming semester or after graduation!! a while ago, kuya mon arrived. he told me something like a job to apply. its like a tuitor of koreans. the job ought to teach this koreans to speak english language. i think that's quite cool.. well...that's an option for me...hmmm... ill think of it.




No comments: