Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i'm awake!!


whew..! iTs January 16, wednesday. it seems like a few moment ago since my last visit here in the blog. i terrificly ok today coz i was able to sleep for about 7 hours after my duty. unfortunately, i wasn't able to come with my cousin , kuya mon, going to duty free...huhu...coz i was sleeping..tsktsk.. after waking up, i ate my brunch combination of breakfast and lunch (3:00pm). by the way, i am the head nurse for today and for tomorrow that's why a lil bit toxicated. tonight will be our last duty for this week at last!! a while ago, i was teased by my friend analyn. she said that my eyes were getting darker and darker!! my eyes are like dropping out bcoz of obvious eyebags!!huhu..T-T.. currently, im listening to sounds of dashboard confessional entitled stolen.. i really think that the song is cool.. have peace of mind

No comments: