Saturday, April 25, 2009

ADAM LAMBERT IS <3

Note: This post is actually inspired by Jhoice's entry about A.I.



Last performance of Adam Lambert entitled If I can't have you.

I posted this coz I can't resist my emotions regarding His unstoppable talent. The song actually made me felt his deep passion, pain, sorrow that his trying to convey in his interpretation and his heartfelt performance carried me away! Every week he showed different sides of him making his performances unique and not a cliche. While listening, I didn't noticed that I'm having goosebumps already! Everytime I listens to his music, it feels like I'm melting down and cutted into pieces! His voice always turns me into puddle of mush! He's definitely a winner! The best Idol ever! Hands down! :P


Is he GAY or NOT?
If he's really gay, and so what?!! haha.. At least people voted him based on his talents and his looks i guess.. but talent counts most! And just for those questioning his sexuality, get a life! Just a suggestion! ahahaha!
Get to know Adam lambert even more, click this : American Idol 8- Adam Lambert

V-O-T-E FOR A-D-A-M L-A-M-B-E-R-T AMERICA

¨°º¤„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ ♥Adam♥ ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ ♥Lambert♥ `°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„

18 comments:

iway said...

naman... ang galing nyang kumanta..
feel na feel nya yung song and I think so na.iimpart nya ng mabuti sa mga audience yung meaning ng song..

*bow* ^^j

marsha said...

ooh, i hope you're idol will win. :)

Tine said...

Astig xa noh? Wooo. Sana manalo ^^

Wawa said...

it doesn't matter naman kung gay o o anu. Basta gwapo at talented padin sya! *u*

ranyah said...

Yea, I've read sis Jhoice's entry about it. Sadly, I'm not watching AI except for the David Cook's season :p I watched the video and I liked his voice, he's cute too.

Clarence said...

I'm not really a fan of Adam Lambert ee. I've heard of him but I'm more into korean boys! :))

deann said...

Oh, di pa ako nanonood ng AI anung season ba ngaun? ang last na napanood ko ay kay David Cook lols.
Anyways sana nga sis manalo siya!..

Aimee said...

i heard the rumor nga that he's gay pero i couldn't care less about that.. he's still my bet.. he's really good, right?

weeeeeehh! i really think our idol will win XD

vhine said...

i'm not fun of watching about it.. ni hindi konga yan alam pero nung marinig ko yung video tska yung pakakadeliver niya ng song eh i was very touch.. aztig siya sis.. i hope manalo siya.. :D

Jhoice said...

OMG sis, i luv the post
and BTW thanks foR da great feedback on my entry.

Idol this season is the best ever I guess, they all have a good vocal but I agree of course ADAM will win this thing, he is just so talented. He showed a lot of personality and talents which other contestant can't do. It doesn't matter if he is a gay. He is very talented and a nice guy So i hope people will continue voting for him. Mwa

miChikO said...

ang galing naman po nya...
hope she wins

issa said...

wow! he is so galing! LOL. I love his voice! kewl!

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

i don't think being gay affects anything he does. especially he's singing. cos he's good right?:) GO ADAM LAMBERT! and yah, hello gorgeous!

sweetie_shelo said...

wow u are a fan too sis.. I am too. I love His voice and his talent.

rich said...

I liked his last performance too... what's good in him is maganda yung pagka-sing nya plus you'll feel the emotions coming out...

about being gay naman, agree ako sayo... so what if he's gay?? there's nothing wrong with being gay... :)

chiui said...

american idol's a good show, but im not really into it. the finalists are great, though.
aah..lot of handsome gays today. hahah. hope he's not. :)

jean said...

sana manalo sya anu:D cute nya at galing ng boses :D

janile said...

acturally ndi talaga ako nanunuod ng AI eh... but, parang magaling nga xa XD I'll watch more of his performance! :) missed you sis@! :)