Saturday, April 18, 2009

THANKSGIVING & APPRECIATION

The date was last April 15, 2009 Wednesday.The event was in school about Thanksgiving for June 2008 and November 2008 Board Passers.Yuh right, I attended coz it was confirmed that both set of passers are welcomed in the said event / program as they called it. But eventually, I'm the lazy one..so I arrived quarter to 11:00am w/c was supposed to be 9:00am as we intended and as the event scheduled to start. There was a mass in the chapel of SJD Hospital then the program proceeded at the gym of the school. Well, obviously, I'm way too late so my friends waited for me as I am the last one to arrive..How important I am!! or feeling important..anyways.. I know that it's my fault & I've already extend my beg for forgiveness to my loyal friends. So as we climb the staircase, I'm sort of feeling embarass coz we already had our time [june board passers] last year, when the school provided us thanksgiving mass and treated us in Max's. But as they said, we should swallow our pride and shyness instead, have fun watching the program made by our dear clinical instructors and of course endure the foods c/o KFC! Sadly, I & Joyce don't have certificate received.



Our Clinical Intructors made a special number wherein one of our favorite C.I. [Mr. Alexander Regala ]sang "this is the moment" w/ his back-up singers [they're C.I.s too!].


It was fun coz we had the chance to take snapshots w/ our colleagues.


w/ Mrs. Gregori [Our Batchs' Dean]


ghera.elaine.reshma.joyce.emmie.karen


*SnapsHot GirLs*


Finally, we've got our yearbook!! After one year! Yeah! It's petite but cute:)

Sunset by the Bay

Our final stop was in MOA [Mall of Asia]...what's new?! LOL. Joyce wasn't able to join us there coz she needed to attend important matters. But anyways, the show must continue! I, Resh, & Karen had our picture galore coutesy of Resh's Cam. We took shots until we dropped, actually the digicam battery was the first one to drop! haha.:) I enjoyed the day as much as I could. Thanks to my friends whom insisted me to come back here in Manila [coz I'm actually in Dagupan that time looking for career/oppurtunity] so as to attend in that Thanksgiving & Appreciation held in our School and to have small reunion w/ friends and batchmates. That day was a history and as they say..History repeat itself..so I hope one day will come that we're gonna be all together again and just have fun & chill, while reminiscing the days back then. I miss you all guys!!!! SO MUCH! :)) TILL THEN.

For more photos, click here : Thanksgiving & By the Bay

7 comments:

miss j said...

Wow,seems like you had a lot of fun with all your colleagues :) Pretty poses there XD All of you should go find a modelling agency :P

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

hi ghera!:) the event looked liked fun for you, guys based on the picture. you, guys looked fab btw sa pictures niyo!:) and ang cute ng yearbook niyo!:D petite nga! i love mall of asia's view:)

Jhoice said...

Lol sis, dat was a 2 hours late;P layziness attacks sumtYms when it should be important:D nyweis at least u were still able to make it:D ryt sis?;)

Great pictures though
it seems a lot of fun, my fave was
the *SnapsHot GirLs*:D hehe dat was cooL=)

Alyssa said...

Sometimes I was also like that, arriving late and all my friends will just complain, haha! Congratulations on passing the board exam though I know my greeting is super late, pssh. Hopefully i will pass that too but it's still long way ahead. KFC? wow, i love foods from that resto especially their kitchen. Btw, nice pics sis :) I only went to MOA twice and my feet always hurt cause that mall is so huge, isn't it? LOL.

issa said...

Those pictures just showed that you had really fun with your colleagues! And I uber lab ur yearbook. So Cute!

rethela said...

i could see you had so much fun with your colleagues - the camera loves you!
btw. your shot of that bay looks really nice. ♥

chiui said...

cool pictures! kinda reminds me of my friends. now i miss them. haha