Thursday, April 30, 2009

NIGHT OUT


Since we don't have digicam, we decided to have snapshots on the photobooth @ timezone!! Look!! We're not yet prepared..& the designs are not good enough!! haha! we're a bit innocent [sori naman! galing bundok lang! lol]:x
[oopsssiiee!! GOT MY NEW HAIRCUT DONE!]


GILIGANS TRINOMA
04/28/09
Beer Day with My cousins:
Kuya mon & Ate wayette, my brother Aljon, Ate Grace and MEEee!

Before ate wayette head off to Ormoc on the 30th, we've fixed a date for us to hang out and bond just even once. It was was fun & we've enjoyed the night. I was a bit drunk but still tolerable! ahaha:P What made the night worst was when Aljon put lotS of hotsauce on our "pulutaN" beef sisig!! waaaH! that was so distressing! haha..but anyways the night was surreal. The Only sad part there was that we don't have digicam!!!! gRR!! But good news!! I received my new digicam yesterday!! The photos that i just posted above were only cellphone pics.. I'll try to post photos from my new digicam SOON..btw, it's sony DSC W220. I'm so happy! haha!!:P

9 comments:

jean said...

wow ang ganda naman niyan wiii i gonna try that hihihi, nag enjoy talaga kayu nuh:D

trish said...

HOTSAUCE! >_< wee..:))
nice! I wish I can hang-out with my cousins too!:)
^^

vhine said...

you really have fun huh! azteeg.. :D

JAIMEE said...

ang cute nung pictures nyo!!! hahaha.. gusto ko din tuloy magpapic sa photobooth.. haha.

Wawa said...

waa di ko pa natry magpapicture sa photobooth huhuhu.. new post din pls comment din :D

iway said...

weee! that's good. u were able to bond with ur cozns..

and oh?! congrats! u've got a new cam :)

Charmoii said...

whoah. i haven't tried taking pictures with photobooth but i think its cool. :) It's good you fin time to hang out with your cousins. :) Since i dont have cousins near our place (some are in different cities), I can't experience that kind of fun. too bad.

marsha said...

woow, hot sauce? u must be having fun. ;) btw, i like the photobooth pics!

Jhoice said...

Ui bket wla ata aqung post c0mment d2 ha, klan mu2 pinost adik mu tlga=D d qu ata alam, nyhoO

ei sis sang bundok k nmn gling?hehe
s maru-maru ba? charing;)
adik ka..waaa ang cute kaya, mas mgnda nga ung
results ng pic kpag hnd prepaRed eh, agree?:D
may photobooth din d2 sis, kaso haven't tried them yet
lgi kc may mga epal dun ayw lumbas=xD

ooh how was ur haircut nmn?;)
I been meaning to have my hair done too
but stilL now i can't think of a good hairstyle, nu b mgnda sis,
kalbo , anu s tngin mue?:D